Prep Time: 15mn
Cook Time: 5hr
Total Time: 5hr 15mn
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 10 hamburger buns
- Cheese slices *optional
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the ground beef and sauté the onions. When the meat is just about done and the onions are tender, add in the garlic and cook for a minute longer. Drain excess fat from the meat and transfer the meat to your slow cooker.
- In a large bowl combine garlic powder, salt, and black pepper with 1/4 cup water, 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon yellow mustard, 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar, 1 cup ketchup and 3/4 cup BBQ sauce. Stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the ground beef and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Shortly before serving, toast the buns if you wish. Spoon the meat on each sandwich, top with cheese if desired and serve.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)