Southeast Asian Slow Cooked Winter Vegetables … This is one of my favorite slow–cooker recipes, somehow it avoids the usual dullness of the slow–cooker
- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup|
- 2-1/2 cups baby carrots
- 2-1/2 cups peeled and chopped butternut or acorn squash
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Chopped chives or parsley (optional), for garnish
- Put all of the ingredients in a slow cooker pot.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 4-6 hours, until vegetables are very tender.
- Top with chopped parsley or chives, if using. Serve with your favorite protein.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 128| Total Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 65 mg | Sodium: 641 mg | Carbohydrates: 28 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 17 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints: 6
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)