Smores Seven Layer Bars Recipe from A Kitchen Addiction. We had our first s’mores of the season a couple of weeks ago and are ready for a …
- Makes 32 serving .
- 2½ C graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ C butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C broken graham cracker pieces
- 2 (1.55 oz) chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into prepared baking dish. Spread sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle half of marshmallows, all of the chocolate chips, and graham crackers over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining marshmallows. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows are browned and edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and place chocolate pieces on top. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into pieces and serving. Bars will still be gooey but will hold together. For best results, allow to cool completely.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points7
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/S_mores-Seven-Layer-Bars-1641551
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)