- 1½ pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 bell peppers, cubed (I used a red and yellow bell pepper)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup onion, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick Chili Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon McCormick Cumin Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon McCormick Paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 5 eggs
- fresh chopped cilantro and sliced avocado for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes, bell pepper, corn, black beans, and onion on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and add the chili seasoning, cumin and paprika. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove pan and add the ham and stir the veggies. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- Create 5 wells in the vegetables. Gently crack an egg in each. Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until eggs are to desired doneness.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced avocado and serve immediately.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)