Crispy toasted Cheddar cheese with a spicy little twist. Made on a panini press! A perfect low carb snack.
- Makes8 crisps
- Serving Size: 2 crisps
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tabasco to taste (I put in about 1/2 teaspoon)
- In a small bowl, toss shredded Cheddar with Tabasco sauce until well coated.
- Heat panini press to medium.
- Using half the cheese, spoon four circles of cheese about 3 inches in diameter each onto hot press.
- Close lid and let cook 1 to 2 minutes, until browned and crispy. You can peek and see if they are done…if they
- stick firmly to one side and don’t come apart, they’re all set.
- Use a rubber spatula to peel crisps off press.
- Repeat with remaining cheese.
Nutritional Info :
- 114 Calories; 9g Fat (73.9% calories from fat); 7g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 30mg Cholesterol; 178mg Sodium.
Original recipe & image from : http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2013/10/spicy-cheddar-crisps-low-carb-and-gluten-free.html
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)