This Hawaiian themed pineapple Sriracha Honey LimeGrilled Chicken and Pineapple Salad is nice and quick and easy, light, and juicy; …
- Makes 4 servings .
- 1 sachet Leggo’s Tomato paste (equivalent of 2 Tbsps)
- 2 Tbsps Sriracha
- 2 Tbsps “Sweet Soy Sauce” (Indonesian Kecap Manis) – store bought or homemade
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 500g (1 pound) chicken thigh fillets – about 4 thigh fillets
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 Fahrenheit). Line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add tomato paste, Sriracha, Sweet Soy Sauce and grated garlic. Whisk until well combined with a fork.
- Coat the chicken thigh fillets and arrange them on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve immediately with your choice or rice or salad.\
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/5-Ingredient-Garlic-Sriracha-Grilled-Chicken-1722653