Delicious Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Bars are perfect breakfast with yogurt or as a afternoon snack too. No refined sugar and all natural ingredients.
- 10 granola bars
- Serving Size: 1 granola bar
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ c mashed banana (about one 8” banana)
- 1/3 c skim milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 ½ c old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 c frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed slightly and diced
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, and lightly coat an 8”-square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, mashed banana, milk, and honey. Stir in the oats until thoroughly coated. Gently fold in the diced strawberries. Press the mixture into the prepared pan, and bake at 300°F for 15-19 minutes.
- Cool completely to room temperature in the pan before slicing into bars. Cover the bars with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Note: For a vegan version, substitute your favorite non-dairy milk and agave.
(Visited 186 times, 1 visits today)