All the flavor and richness of strawberry shortcake inmuffin form.
- Makes 1 dozen .
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp sugar per muffin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Whip cream cheese with vanilla extract and lemon juice until smooth. Beat in the eggs.
- Add milk and melted butter.
- Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly beat into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries. Spoon batter into cupcake lined muffin pan.
- Sprinkle each muffin with 1 tsp sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted, it comes out clean.
(Visited 1,226 times, 1 visits today)