Try this delicious summer version of avocado toast by adding fresh tomato and grilled corn
- Makes 6 servings .
- 1 cob corn
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Chopped basil
- Chopped dill (optional)
- Black pepper
- Lime juice
- 6 slices toasted bread
- Remove the husk from the corn and place it on a grill over medium heat. Rotate the corn until all sides are grilled and corn is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let corn cool and then carefully cut the kernels off.
- Cut avocado in half, remove the seed, scoop out avocado, place in a medium sized bowl and smash with a fork.
- Add a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lime juice and mix with a spoon.
- Assemble the toast: Spread the avocado onto the toast, top with a thin slice of tomato, small handful of grilled
- corn, chopped herbs, and sprinkle the top with salt and pepper.
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Summer-Avocado-Toast-with-Grilled-Corn-1811630
(Visited 143 times, 1 visits today)