Clean Eating Gazpacho is an amazing meal for the warmer summer months.
- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup
- 2 tomatoes, cored
- 1 small cucumber, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- ½ medium red onion
- 11.5 ounce can low sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 piece whole-wheat pita bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Separately roughly chop tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion in a food processor; place in a large glass bowl.
- Add tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours or up to 48 hours before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush pita bread with olive oil, and sprinkle with goat cheese; bake for 5 – 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve chilled gazpacho with warm flatbread.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 231 | Previous Points: 5 | Points Plus: 6 | Total Fat: 13.9 g | Saturated Fat: 4.8 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 15 mg | Sodium: 296 mg | Carbohydrates: 21.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g | Sugars: 6.8 g | Protein: 8 g
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)