YIELDS APPX. 50 PIECES
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 lb. plain milk chocolate (2 8oz. Hershey Bars), broken into pieces
- 2 (12oz each) pkgs. semi-sweet chocolate chips (Guittard brand)
- 1 stick (1/2 c.) butter
- 1 jar (7-8oz) marshmallow whip
- 4 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 (12oz.) can evaporated milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate bars, chocolate chips, butter, and marshmallow whip. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir CONSTANTLY for 4 MINUTES.
- Pour cooked ingredients over chocolate in mixing bowl in 4-6 intervals, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour into a GREASED 9×13 glass baking dish. Cover tightly and refrigerate until hardened (several hours, best if overnight). Keep refrigerated until you serve.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)