This superfood detox smoothie is delicious and simple, yet full of antioxidants and micronutrients from the blueberries, pineapple, grapefruit, …
- Makes 1 serving .
- 1 Cup Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- Juice from 1 Grapefruit
- 2 Tbs Goji Berries, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
- Soak the goji berries in hot water for about five minutes, to soften. Once they’re soft, drain the water and stick the berries in the blender.
- Add in the pineapple, blueberries, and grapefruit juice, and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in glasses and enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- Serving size: 1 Smoothie Calories: 210 Protein: 3
Original recipe & image from : http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Superfood-Detox-Smoothie-1582115
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)