Break away from your normal Taco Tuesday with these Taco Stuffed Potatoes – twice baked potatoes with a southwestern twist!
- Makes 4 servings .
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ of a bell pepper, diced
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c corn (can be frozen)
- ½ c salsa
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash your potatoes, poke holes in potatoes with a fork. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake for 1 hours or until a knife and easily pierce.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute the onion and bell pepper. When soft stir in remaining ingredients (except toppings) Heat throughout.
- When potatoes are done, slice potatoes on the top and gently grab the ends and squeeze in. This creates an opening for you.
- Dollop on the bean mixture and your favorite fixings.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 6
(Visited 368 times, 1 visits today)