A quick and easy taco lime grilled chicken that’s just packed with flavour!
- Makes 4 servings .
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice (~2 limes)
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Mix the taco seasoning and lime juice, cover the chicken in the mixture and optionally marinate for 30 minutes to over night.
Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side, let sit for 5 minutes and slice before enjoying!
Nutritional Info :
- Calories 153, Fat 2g (Saturated 0.5g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 66mg, Sodium 245mg, Carbs 3g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 0.5g), Protein 25g
Original recipe & image from :http://www.closetcooking.com/2015/09/taco-lime-grilled-chicken.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160427