- Makes 7 servings .
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 pounds ground meat, meat loaf mix (ground pork, beef and veal)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mustard, Dijon adds a nice bite
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste *
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until evenly combined. Mix it up with your hands, get a little dirty, it’s all good.
- When we salt and pepper says to taste in this case, we do not mean you should taste this raw meat mixture.
- That instruction just means add as much salt and pepper as you’d like.
- A good sprinkle of each should do it.
- You can make one large loaf or two small loafs from your mixture. Either way place your loaf/ loaves onto a baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven for 1 hour for 1 large loaf. If you are going for 2 smaller loaves, reduce cooking time to about 45 minutes.
- For an easy glaze you can top the loaf/ loaves with barbecue sauce or ketchup half way through cooking.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9
(Visited 1,023 times, 1 visits today)