Serves: 10 servings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup chili sauce
- 1½ cups chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- rolls for serving
- Brown ground beef, onion, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Place beef in a 4 qt slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients (except rolls) and stir to combine.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Serve over rolls or slider buns.
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)