30 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 30Total Time
- 4 cups ground turkey (light or dark meat, both work great)
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 large diced carrot or 8 baby carrots sliced
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1.25 ounce packet chili seasoning
- 1 diced zucchini
- 1 diced yellow squash
- 15 ounces canned yellow corn
- 14.5 ounces canned roasted diced tomatoes
- 15.5 ounces canned red kidney beans or black beans
- 12 ounces canned chipotle peppers (depending on how spicy you want it)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheddar, sour cream and chopped scallions for garnish
- Put slow cooker on high and add red onion, carrots and bell pepper.
- Then put the turkey on top of the veggies.
- Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock and chili seasoning and mix into the turkey meat.
- Cover with zucchini, corn, tomatoes, beans, chipotle peppers, the remainder of your chicken stock, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in your slow cooker until combined.
- Cover slow cooker and let the chili cook for at least 4 hours on high, or 10 hours on low.
- Taste throughout cooking and adjust salt and pepper levels to your desire.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped scallions and enjoy!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)