Layers of ice cream, caramel, fudge, and pecans come together perfectly in this delicious homemade alternative to the priceyice cream cakes
SmartPoints : 11
- 10 chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon no-trans-fat 68% vegetable oil spread stick, melted
- 3 cups chocolate reduced-fat ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free hot fudge topping
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 In small bowl, mix wafer cookie crumbs and melted vegetable oil spread until crumbly. Press gently and evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 2 Drop chocolate ice cream by small spoonfuls over crust; carefully spread until smooth. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- 3 Spoon and carefully spread fudge topping over ice cream. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the pecans; press lightly. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- 4 Drop vanilla ice cream by small spoonfuls over pecan layer; carefully spread until smooth. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup pecans. Cover; freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 5 To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes to soften. Carefully remove side of pan. Cut into 12 wedges. Place each wedge on individual dessert plate; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of the caramel topping. Store remaining ice cream cake covered in freezer.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories from Fat : 80
- Total Fat : 9g
- Saturated Fat : 3g Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol : 15mg
- Sodium : 125mg
- Total Carbohydrate : 34g
- Dietary Fiber : 1g
- Sugars : 25g
- Protein : 4g
(Visited 451 times, 1 visits today)