Warm Sweet Potato, Mushroom and Spinach Salad | Deliciously Definitely use fresh spinach (frozen isn’t the same)
- Makes 2 servings .
- – 1 large sweet potato (orange)
- – a dozen chestnut mushrooms
- – 2 bowls of (cooked) spinach
- – 2 jalenpeno peppers
- – a dozen cherry tomatoes
- – apple cider vinegar
- – cinnamon
- – paprika
- – salt
- – olive oil
- Slice the sweet potatoes into bite-seized cubes and place them on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, paprika and cinnamon. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 190C, until they’re deliciously soft.
- While these cook slice the mushrooms into pieces and gently stir fry them with olive oil, salt, two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and the chopped jalapeño pepper (remember to discard the seeds before chopping). This should take about 7 minutes. Just before the end add the spinach and allow it to wilt. This is a very quick process, it will only take 2 or three minutes to become perfectly soft.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Once everything is cooking mix it all together and serve. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- 6 smart points
(Visited 184 times, 1 visits today)