15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large egg
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a non-stick cookie mat.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt until fully incorporated.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter, egg, cream cheese, vanilla, and pumpkin puree with a hand mixer, until fully incorporated.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mixing as you go, until it is fully combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls with a cookie dough scoop and place on baking mat.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown and the center is no longer doughy. Enjoy warm!
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)