- 1 (15.25 ounce) box white cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jell-O raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for a 9×13-inch glass pan. Let cool completely.
- Poke holes all over cooled cake with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Jell-O and boiling water until Jell-O is dissolved; stir in cold water.
- Pour over cake and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make the frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla, milk and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on top of cake.
- Top cake with fresh raspberries and sliced almonds.
- Refrigerate until serving.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)